Download the Latest Version of J&K Bank Calendar 2022 PDF | App | ECalendar
Staying up-to-date is what everyone needs to be in this era of technology. Jammu & Kashmir Bank has recently released an app of J&K Bank Calendar 2022 PDF. Instead of publishing the paper format, the JK Bank has switched to a digital version just like the previous year. You can download the digital ecalendar from the link given in the article.
Share the calendar of JK Bank with your family and friends so that they too don’t have to get confused regarding list of holidays.
Apart from the J&K Bank Calendar 2022, you can have access to PDF versions of calendars of other banks as well like Islamic Calendars, Grameen Bank Calendars, Private Calendars, etc. You can get them from the link below :
J&K Bank (E Calendar) Holiday List 2022.
- Republic Day – 26th January 2022 – Wednesday.
- Mahashivratri – 01st March 2022 – Tuesday.
- Holi (Jammu Province only) – 18th March 2022 – Frida.
- Yearly Closing of Banks (Banks Only) – 01st April 2022 – Friday.
- 1st Navratra – 02nd April 2022 – Saturday.
- Baisakhi – 14th April 2022 – Thursday.
- Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – 14th April 2022 – Thursday.
- Jumat-ul-Vida* – 29th April 2022 – Friday.
- Shab-I-Qadr* – 29th April 2022 – Friday.
- Eid-ul-Fitr* – 03rd May 2022 – Tuesday.
- Buddha Purnima – 16th May 2022 – Monday.
- Guru Hargobind Ji’s Birthday – 15th June 2022 – Wednesday.
- Eid-ul-Azha* – 10th July & 11th July 2022 – Sunday & Monday
- Ashoora* – 08th August 2022 – Monday.
- Independence Day – 15th August 2022 – Monday
- Janamashtami – 19th August 2022 – Friday.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday – 02nd October 2022 – Sunday.
- Dussehra – 05th October 2022 – Wednesday.
- Eid-i-Milad-ul-Nabi* – 08th October 2022 – Saturday.
- Friday following Eid-i-Milad-ul-Nabi* – 14th October 2022 –
- Diwali – 24th October 2022 – Monday.
- Accession Day – 26th October 2022 – Wednesday.
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s Birthday – 08th November 2022 – Tuesday.
- Christmas Day – 25th December 2022 – Sunday.
Read Also: Digital Calendar 2022 of Other Banks
J&K Bank Calendar lists all the state and national holidays that helps the citizens stay up to date. You can get access to the e calendar of J&K Bank from the link below :
You May Also Read
J&K Bank Calendar 2022 PDF is quite handy and can be accessed anywhere just at your fingertips. Just make sure that your device supports Google Play Store software.
About J&K Bank
J&K Bank is tallied among one of the reputed commercial banks in India. It can also be dubbed as, one of the oldest private sector banks in India, incorporated in 1938. The headquarters of the Bank is located in Srinagar, Kashmir . Jammu & Kashmir Bank is listed on the NSE and the BSE . JK Bank functions as a leading bank in the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh and is designated by Reserve Bank of India as its exclusive agent for carrying out banking business for the Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
J&K bank offers banking services of diverse natures which includes business enterprises, employees of government, semi-government and autonomous bodies, farmers, artisans, public sector organizations and corporate clients. The bank also offers a wide range of retail credit products, including home, personal loans, education loan, agriculture, trade credit and consumer lending, a number of unique financial products tailored to the needs of various customer segments.
Note : Vaadilive doesn’t claim ownership of any content available on this page article. The calendars have been uploaded just to provide ease of access to the people of Jammu Kashmir