Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

How to Change IGNOU Regional Centre & Study Centre in 2022

How to Change IGNOU Regional Centre & Study Centre in 2022 IGNOU Regional & Study Centre Change – The student has to select the nearest Regional Centre and Study Centre at the time of taking admission to IGNOU. Candidates have their own choice to choose regional centre as well as study centre which convenient for them but it is noted that both must be offered your interested course.

Also Read:-Latest Private Jobs Vacancy in Kashmir For Freshers

How to Change IGNOU Regional Centre & Study Centre in 2022

How to Change Study Centre in IGNOU?

After taking admission to IGNOU, The printed performa, with programme guide is sent to students at their address. Candidates have to use that performa, fill it and send it to the Regional Director at your Regional Centre. Candidates have to note that counselling facilities are not available at every study centre for all courses so before making any changes, students are advised to make sure that counselling facilities are available for their course at the new study centre.

Allocation of students is depending on the availability of seats for the programme at the new study centre. Candidates cannot change their study centre before confirmation of admission from IGNOU. Change of IGNOU Study Centre is not permissible in those courses where practical components are involved.

How to Change Regional Centre in IGNOU?

If a student is transferring from the current region to another region then he/she can apply for a change of the Regional Centre. The request must be addressed to the current regional centre from where he/she wants to transfer to the new regional centre. A student has to obtain a certificate from their current study centre from where he/she is seeking transfer regarding the number of submitted assignments. The current IGNOU Regional Centre will transfer students’ data to the new regional centre which includes payment of fees.

If the candidate has practical subjects in their programme then he/she must obtain a “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned regional centre as well as a study centre where a student wants to transfer.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.