How to Block Google Pay Account if Phone is Lost in India
What if, you lost your phone and in the worst case scenario you have the money transfer apps like Google Pay, Phone Pe, Paytm logged in. In such a case, the victim may feel uneasy because if someone has access to your phone they could use it for money transactions. So what if the mobile that contains all your payment apps like Google Pay, gets stolen? In order to know How to Block Google Pay account if Phone is Lost in India, stay with us for just a minute or two to know the complete procedure.
We have given a step-by-step guide on how you can block Paytm, Google Pay, or Phone Pe in case you lose your phone. This will ensure that your UPI account stays safe you don’t have to worry about money being taken away from your account.
How to block Google Pay Account When Phone is Lost | Block Google Pay Transactions
For Google Pay Account Users, they can follow the below mentioned steps to block Google pay transactions on their phone:
- Call helpline number 18004190157 and chose the preferred language.
- Select the right option for other issues.
- Select the option to talk to a specialist who should help you block your Google Play account.
- Alternatively, Android users can remote wipe their data so that no one can access your Google account from the phone, and hence the Google Pay app.
- iOS users can do the same by erasing their data remotely.
If you find the article on How to Block Google Pay Account if Phone is Lost in India, kindly tell us in the comment section below.
Article Courtesy : gadgets360