JK Forest Jobs 2021 | Recruitment For Graduates
Get all the latest job updates on JK Forest Jobs 2021 for qualified graduates as Forest Research Institute J&K had initiated a recruitment process and has invited applications for the for engagement of Project-Mode Technical/ Project Assistants merely on temporary basis in Kashmir Valley.
The process of recruitment / engagement of the Project Assistants/Technical Assistants will be done as per FRI rules/guidelines cleared by Management Committee JKFRl in 7 meeting held on 15-05-2013, subsequently approved by Board of Govemors in its 4″ meeting held on 10-09-2013 and issued vide this office No:SFRI/ Adm/ B-4/611-15 dated 26-10-2013.
All the necessary details like eligibility, experience, monthly emoluments and number of positions is as provided below:
Read Also :Private Supermarket Jobs in Srinagar Kashmir
Name of the Post:
Project / Technical Assistant
Desirable Qualification: The candidates should have done graduation in any one of following fields (Botany /zoology/Forestry/Statistics/ Agriculture/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences / Biological Sciences /Wildlife Science / Computer Science)
Age: Not more than 26 Yrs on the date of receiving of last date of application/Date of Walk in Interview
You May Also Read
To read Full Notification : Click here
GENERAL TERMS &CONDITIONS:
1. Engagementshall be merely on temporary basis for project period.
2. Eligible candidates, satisfying above críteria should report by 10.30AM for registration and scrutiny of documents on 5t July, 2021 followed by an interview on
the same day from 12:30 hrs.
3. Candidates should bring the application indicating qualification and experience along with one passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of
educational qualifications, research experience; GIS/remote sensing study experience or relevant certiicates, marks sheets of all examinations, etc.
4. All orignal documents/certmcates must be produced at the time of registration/ interview.
5. The engaged persons shall have to work strictly as per project schedule and calendar of operation.
6. The interview shall be held at FRI Complex Sonwar Srinagar.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
8. The copy of specific and detailed tems& conditions shall be provided to the selected candidates after completion of the selection procedure.
Winter Office: Forest Research Complex, Janipur, Jammu 180007 Ph./Fax 0191-2538151, 2533911
Summer Office: Sonwar near Woodland School, Srinagar. Ph. /fax: 0194-2465213, 2468820
Disclaimer by Vaadilive:- Readers , especially job seekers are hereby highly recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job posts published at our web portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online