How to Check Mobile Numbers Linked With Aadhar number
Adhaar is one of the most important documents in contemporary India. You need it in almost every single official or unofficial task that you carry out. So it’s better to safeguard it to prevent it’s misuse. If you want to check mobile numbers Linked with Aadhar number of yours, you can do so by following some easy steps.
With this trick, you can block the unnecessary numbers that are associated with your Adhaar Number. In order to check all the mobile numbers registered against your Aadhaar number, follow these steps.
Steps to Check Mobile Numbers Linked with Aadhar
1. First of all you need to go to a website by the name of TAFCOP portal Visit the Site Here
2. Then in the text box, you need to enter your registered mobile number.
3. Click on the request OTP button.
4. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and hit the Validate button.
5. The numbers registered to your Aadhaar number will now be displayed on the TAFCOP portal.
The portal also provides users with the option to report numbers that are not required or not in use. Hope you have understood How to Check Mobile Numbers Linked with Aadhar Numbers.