Balanced Diet List of foods – Stay in Shape .The Balanced Diet is an excellent way to lose weight without restrictions and stress. The key to a healthy Balanced Diet is not to ban or omit any foods or food groups but to know when and how much you should eat. Super easy to follow, the Balanced Diet is suitable for anyone, who wants to lose weight or just to stay in shape.
Many professional and amateur athletes use it during the post-competition phase and after long, exhausting diets to re-fuel the body with essential nutrients while still keeping fit and maintaining strength, flexibility and endurance. The Balanced Diet menu must have carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals salts and fiber in the correct proportions.
Also Read:-Omicron In Kashmir : Five Cases Detected
Balanced Diet List of foods It’s based on balanced daily calorie intake from carbs and fats, both used as energy fuel. Food consumption should be split into 4-6 small meals (or 3 meals + snacks) and all carbs should be eaten during the first half of the day.
Balanced Diet List of foods to Eat before lunch
- The Balanced Diet allows foods from all food groups during the first half of the day. However whole grains, beans and fruits are highly encouraged and unsaturated fats are always the fats of choice – like olive oil.
Balanced Diet List of foods to Avoid after lunch
You May Also Read
- Bread, pasta, rice and all kinds of cereal
- Potatoes, corn, beans, peas and all carbohydrate rich vegetables
- Sweets, Sugar, Alcohol
Maintaining a Balanced Diet is a simple task. You just need to keep a few simple rules in mind:
- Eat 4-6 meals per day.
- Don’t skip breakfast. That’s your best chance to fuel the body with good carbs, fiber and vitamins.
- Protein intake should be 1.8-2.2 grams per kilogram body weight for men and 1.4-2.0 per kilogram body weight for women.
- The rest of the daily calorie intake should be equally divided between fats and carbs.
- Quit the fats off the last daily meal.
- Don’t eat at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Try to eat less salt – no more than 6g a day.
- Drink plenty of water!
Balanced Diet List of foods Pros:
- Easy to follow and healthy diet
- Improves overall health
- Helps fight fatigue
- Does not require giving up your favorite foods
- Long-term fat loss
- Suitable to be combined with all kinds of physical activity
Balanced Diet List of foods Cons:
- Relatively slow results compared to other, more restrictive diets
The Balanced Diet is an effective and healthy choice to stay in shape or cut some extra weight without stress. In fact, it’s so easy to stick with that many people turn it into habit and enjoy beautiful body and good health for the rest of their life.